Sunday 28 September 2008

കണ്ണേ കലൈമാനേ ....

Its a Master Piece from the Music Maestro Ilaiyaraja and sung by KJY. I haven't had much time to concentrate on the recording and I finished the whole song in a single take. When I gave some delay effect, unfortunately the vocals lagg and I didn't have a back up of the originals. I particularly picked this song because, its one of the all time favourite of my wife :) and I had no way to skip this time. And what a meaningful lyrics......thanks to Divya for translating me the whole song and correcting the diction though I couldn't make it perfect.


Kanne Kalaimane | Upload Music

2 comments:

VINOD said...

kanne kalaimane, wow that's a great one...once again please try this one...Keladi kanmani - Mannil intha kaathal ....Vinod

VINOD said...

it's 00.47 and i am not able to sleep, so thought to hear this song again, gr8...carry on