Friday 12 September 2008

കല്‍പ്പാന്ത കാലത്തോളം കാതരേ നീയെന്‍ മുന്നില്‍ .....




One more Onam as an economic asylum seeker. I had posted a song last week, in which the recording quality was reasonably bad. Today I post one of my favourite song by Vidyadharan master. I tried to improve a little bit, in terms of the recording quality. As Jo had suggested me last week, the only way to learn the recording techniques is by recording more songs:). DIY


kalpanthakalattolam kathare neeyen munnil cover | Upload Music

2 comments:

Kiranz..!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kiranz..!! said...

One of my fav song..rendered it beautifully,but as you said,the recording should hav' a bit more clarity though its only a voice track.

Keep'em coming..am sure you'd be best sound engineer as same as Jo :)