Friday 19 September 2008

മലയാള ഭാഷ തന് മാദക ഭംഗി !!!!




We had a fantastic Onam last weekend. Even Achan was complaining me that, it was hard to find organic Plantain back in Kerala. This is my third attempt to record a song. Due to some unavoidable time constraints, at the moment I am only able to record a song per week. I want to push it a bit; at least 2 per week. I haven't sung for quite a long time and the result is a rusty throat. You can notice cracks in voice while it touches the high notes. I was comfortable with d/c# scale at a time and disappointingly struggle with c now. I am sure I will be able to move freely atlaest in c scale. I tried to sing with a karaoke track, still need to improve a lot. This time, a classic by Jayachandran.


Malayalabhashathan | Upload Music

4 comments:

Kiranz..!! said...

വളരെ മനോഹരം അനൂപ്..ജയചന്ദ്രന്റെ ഒറിജിനൽ പാട്ടിനോട് ചേർന്നു തന്നെ നിൽക്കുന്നു.പെർഷക്ഷനിസ്റ്റ് എന്ന പേരു കേൾപ്പിക്കാൻ സാധ്യത കാണുന്നു..!

അഭിനന്ദനങ്ങൾ..!

Anonymous said...

nalla patte,nanaye padiyetunde..

AnOoP said...

Thanks for listening to me Kiranz..will try to sing more.

Anonymous said...

Idu nannaayittundu...